We’re your passport to the authentic flavors of Spain! Emilio’s Tapas is the home of Chicago’s “Tapas King,” Emilio Gervilla. Our two family-run restaurants are committed to fresh food, good service, and giving back to local communities.
Tuesday, July 4
Our Hillside location will be closed on the Fourth of July. Our Streeterville location, Sol y Nieve, will be open during regular operating hours. If you’re going downtown for Navy Pier fireworks, stop by and have a great meal before you go!
EMILIO’S TAPAS 29TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT
Thursday, July 13 at Hillside
We’ve been privileged to serve our community for 29 amazing years! It’s been quite a ride. To celebrate this exciting milestone, we are offering a special night full of fun and freebies. Come for a flamenco show, and participate in food giveaways! We’ll have gifts for you, our loyal customers, as well. Please join us for this celebration from the heart; we wouldn’t be here without you.
FAMILY PAELLA SUNDAYS!
Did you know that when you come into either of our locations on any Sunday, you can get a FREE bottle of red or white Spanish wine just for ordering paella for at least two people? It’s true! We’ll choose the wine for you! Please note: This offer is limited to one bottle per table, and is not to be combined with other promotions.
It’s time to think about your next party! Business meeting? Rehearsal dinner? Catered event? Anniversary celebration? Give it some international flair with Spanish tapas, which are so perfect for parties because they go so well with festive drinks, and because they’re bite-size so people can try many different tapas at a time. For more information, or to book an event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to work at a family-oriented, friendly place that provides exceptional service? If you think you could fit in to the Emilio’s Tapas mindset, please apply! We’re looking for busboys and dishwashers at Sol y Nieve. At Hillside, we need a hostess, cold tapas prep, food runner, and dishwasher. You can email your resume to email@example.com or apply through our website.
PATIO DINING AT BOTH LOCATIONS!
Eating outside is a special pleasure in Chicagoland, because it allows us to enjoy the amazing summers here. Both our locations in downtown Chicago and Hillside offer great patios for eating, drinking, and enjoying our friends. If you want to make the most of the nice weather while we have it, ask our hosts if you can be seated outdoors!
Summer is in full swing! Dine al fresco at either of our locations on nice days, and enjoy!
- 6/28, School & Tutors on Wheels 7th annual benefit That All May Be One: A Celebration of Cultural Unity in Hinsdale
- 7/2, National Anisette Day – Get $1 of a glass of anisette!
- 7/4, Hillside is closed in observance of Independence Day, but Sol y Nieve will be open downtown!
- 7/13, EMILIO’S TAPAS CELEBRATES 29 YEARS! Expect flamenco, food giveaways, and gifts. Stay tuned for more!
- HAPPY HOUR is every Monday-Friday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at both of our locations. We offer $1.95 tapeos and a great selection of cocktails!
- Mondays, Industry Night at both locations! If you work in the restaurant business, you get 20% off with proof of employment
- Thursdays, we now offer Spanish guitar music at Sol y Nieve starting around 7 p.m.
- Fridays, Spanish guitar group Montage plays a complimentary show every Friday evening at Hillside around 6:30 p.m.
- Family Paella Sundays take place every week at both locations: Buy paella for at least two people and get a free bottle of red or white Spanish wine. NOTE: promotion is limited to one free bottle per table
- Don’t forget to check in on Facebook Sundays-Thursdays (except holidays) to get the free tapa of the day! Just show your server!